Nice Job.Keep working on !
A downloadable game for Windows
Dungeon Slayer is turn based strategy game. The player will control the hero to explore the dungeon, cave and forest. Use your strategy to defeat the monster!
If you like the demo, please leave your comment and rating.
Want to know more details behind the scene? Check my Youtube channel:
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Dungeon Slayer - Leakage Barrel5 days ago
- Dungeon Slayer - NEW FACILITY: Climbable Tower12 days ago
- Dungeon Slayer - New Enemy!20 days ago
- Dungeon Slayer - Check Out My Channel Trailer!25 days ago
- Dungeon Slayer - Destroy the tower! (New Facility)26 days ago
- Dungeon Slayer - Watch out the traps!33 days ago
- Dungeon Slayer - The 1st Boss Fight!38 days ago
- Dungeon Slayer - Need some helps? Ally is on the way!45 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Awesome!I can not believe it is done by a single person... Looking forward to more awesome updates!!
It's a fantastic game!
I can't believe this is developed by one person. Even there are much content to be added, it already get great starting.
Hope updated will get me more fun!
Thanks for the positive review. Glad to know you like the demo. Stay tuned for more updates. :)
Awesome start! While I'd love to see some alternate abilities and characters, this is a good foundation! I ran into a few issues with the camera, and a bit of a tutorial wouldn't hurt. Still, curious to see where this goes!
Thanks for playing and detailed review on the demo. Yes, some more tutorials and instruction would be added later on. Regarding the camera, when the hero sprint in certain distance, the camera will be switched automatically and add some "third person view" feeling. In fact, some effects are added to make the view a bit more live, like slow motion, close up view, zoom in/out, fly camera and etc when to attack or defeat the enemy. Hope you guys like it! :)
To anyone sketched out by the installer, like I usually am, it's clean. Checked it myself.